Friday, March 18, 2011

Green DIY Energy

Valuable guide for building your own solar energy ..for less than $200.
I was shocked to see how much it cost to have solar panels installed at my house! The estimate I received was over $35,000 and the payback time for that was just way too long. I certainly didn’t have that kind of money, not even close.


Then, a friend told me about the Green DIY Energy guide, and how he had learned the process of constructing 60- to 120- watt Solar Panels for under $200. In fact, You Could Actually Build One For Less Than $27 if you took the time to rebuild and connect “broken solar cells” together (which isn’t that hard to do). See this short video: 




Don't miss this 3 part energy guide, with its easy to understand instructions on how to build solar panel systems, Also a FREE bonus on building your own wind turbine. After following the very clear instructions, I know it works, it saves a ton of money, it helps the environment, and reduces my energy bills by 50% or better.

I also found the process to be a lot of fun!..My friends and family were amazed at what I had created, since I'm not exactly what you call a handyman!...TRUE, if I can do it, anybody can!
GO HERE and receive your free information on Green DIY Energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment